Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Review: Dr. Scholls for Her Ball of Foot

[image from dr.scholls]

  Hey everyone I'm doing a review on Dr. Scholls For Her Ball Of Foot. I received this in my Spring Beauty Vox Box to try out and tell you guys about it! I put these in a pair of heels that I have that my feet always slide forward in them so it makes them very uncomfortable. So I decided they would be the perfect pair to try them out in. They go in the front of your shoe where the ball of your foot an toes are. They have a plastic film on the back that you peel off and then you press the sticky side of the gel insert onto your shoe. 

  Dr. Scholls claims that this product will prevent ball of foot pain, prevents toe scrunch and is discrete in all women's shoes. It also claims that they remove without damaging the shoe it was applied to. I would have to agree with most of the companies claims. It did prevent foot pain and toe scrunching, it also stopped my feet from sliding forward which was great. They remove clean without damaging the shoe but the purple tinted color did show when I was wearing the shoes which wasn't enjoyable. So I will have to disagree that they fit discreetly in all shoes. Overall I would defiantly purchase these and recommend them, I am defiantly planning on buying a few more to go in a couple other pairs of shoes that I find uncomfortable to see if they help!

Products Talked About:

Dr. Scholls For Her Ball Of Foot; $7.49; Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment