Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Retail Therapy..

[Image from google]


As you all know we recently lost our oldest dog Allegra so my mum and I went and did a little retail therapy. Which Allegra would have loved because she enjoyed looking through the bags we brought home quite a bit. Well furthermore here are some of the things I picked up, I wound up getting a lot of great deals actually!


  First place we went was Bath and Body Works, they were having their huge sale that they have once a year so we made out pretty well. I will be doing a couple more Bath and Body Works haul in the near future most likely. The sale is good until July 8th so check it out while you can!



  I got some of the scent refills for the wall flower things, I got six different scents. including coconut leaves, flower shop, tropical spice, sage cucumber, drenched apple flower and market peach. These wall flower things are great and will make an entire room smell amazing. I got them all for $3.00 each.


This basically speaks for itself, its my boyfriends and my favorite scent by far candle wise. So obviously since they candles were on sale for $10.00 each I couldn't pass it up.


I got these mini sprays that were buy three get one free, the scents I got were Paris Amour, Twilight Woods, Moonlight Path and Pink Chiffon. These are all just their regular fragrance formulation and are $6.00 each.


I also got three full size fragrances, one from the signature collection in Dark Kiss. One of the fine fragrance mist in Into The Wild, and the Twilight Woods shimmer mist spray. I got Dark Kiss for $4.00 an original $12.50. Into The Woods was $7.00 an original $14.00 and the Twilight Woods Shimmer mist was $14.00.


I got two of the Victorias Secret Pink Collection mists. One in Summer Crush and one in Fresh Vanillas Dream On. They were each $9.00 an original $18.00.


I got three of the anti-bacterial soaps in Wild berry Dahlia, Black Raspberry Vanilla and Wild HoneySuckle. I got them on sale for $3.00 they were $5.50 originally.


I also got the classic for men deodorizing spray for $3.00 it was originally $12.00. My boyfriend seemed to enjoy it. 

 

I got this bag from Walmart for $10.00 which I think is a great price.


I also got this bag from Walmart for $10.00 which was a great for this little bag.




I got this dress by Free People from Macys for an awesome deal. It was originally $120.00 but I got it for $16.00! 



I got this super cute tunic shirt from Walmart for only $10.00 it was an original $12.00.


I also got this dress from Walmart for $10.00 it was an original $12.50. 


I got this dress from Forever 21 for only $10.00 it was an original $19.99. I love the different textures and patterns it has.



This first pair of pink wedges is by Bamboo and I got them at Marshals for $16.99 which is an awesome deal for these wedges.




These adorable platform thick heel pokadot shoes are by Steve Madden and I got these cuties for $18.00 at Marshals. Marshals is my friend when it comes to shoe selling stores.



I also got these cute little sandals with floral and braided detail for $14.99 at Marshals I think they are pretty adorable.



I got these adorable summer staple wedges from Kohls for $28.99 which yes is a bit expensive for shoes from there but they were so adorable I could't pass them up!



Last but not least I got these adorable cork platform shoes from Kohls for only $10.00 yup thats right I think these are just so cute!


Thats all of the things I have bought in the past few days or so and no I don't usually shop this much so this was kind of different for me. Anyways hope you all enjoyed and happy shopping!







No comments:

Post a Comment