Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bath And Body Works Haul! From The Super Semi Annual Sale


As you can see I went to the Bath and Body Works Super Semi Annual Sale, and I went a little crazy. I  wound up getting over $500.00 worth of products for only $130.41 I was like wow so worth it. They have a 75% off and 50% off tables that you can choose from for the sale items. I suggest that you go check it out in the store or on their website because this sale is defiantly worth it if your a BBW fan!


The first item I picked up is the limited edition Into The Wild Triple Moisture Body Cream. It was an original $12.50 but I got it for $3.13.

I also got the Into The Wild Perfume which was originally $29.50 and I got it for only $7.37.


I got Pink Chiffon Shimmer Body Cream it was originally $11.00 but I got it for $3.00.


There old formulations of their body washes were on sale for only $3.00 instead of $9.50 each. The scents I got were Pink Chiffon, White Citrus, Twilight Woods and Dark Kiss.


I also got a Fine Fragrance Mist in the scent Forever Sunshine, it was an original $14.00 but I got it for only $3.50.


This White Citrus hand soap was originally $5.00 but we got it for $3.00.


I also got this CO Bigelow Lemon and Pomegranate Body Cream which was originally $15.00 but I got it for $7.50.


A limited selection on the 40oz candles were on sale for $4.00 each so I got the scents Seaside Escape and Aloha Vanilla.


I got these Wallflower Plugs since they were 6 for $20.00 I will show them in closer detail in some pictures below.






I also got some scented oils and two wallflower refills. I got one oil in Market Peach for $3.00 it was originally $5.50. The other two oils I got are Frosted Cupcake and Creamy Pumpkin I got both of these for $2.00 each. The scent portable I got was in Coconut Leaves I got it for $3.00 it was originally $6.50. The bulb refill I got was in the seen Flower Shop and was $3.00 and originally was also $6.50.


I also got these PocketPacks and they were 5 for $5.00, the scents I got were Panda Pear, Hoot Berry, Pink Daisy, Jungle Fruit and Baa Black Cherry.


I got a Lip Balm in HoneyLicious for $3.00 it was an original $6.00 and I got the C.o Bigelow Lavender Salve for $3.75 it was an original $7.50.

I got a candle holder for $3.00 it was an original $6.00 and the body spray holder was $3.12 and was originally $12.50.
I got two scent portables the ladybug is in Drenched Apple Flower and the bird is in Vanilla Coconut. They were originally $6.50 but I got them for $3.00 each.


I got this adorable frog candle holder for $2.75 it was originally $5.50.


I also got three of their travel size products, the two body washes I got were Twilight Woods and Paris Amour they were $1.25 each and were an original $5.00. The Twilight Woods Triple Moisture Body Cream was also $1.25. 


Lastly I got this adorable tote bag for $3.00 it was an original $6.50.


Well I hope that you all enjoyed this haul I will link the bath and body works website at the bottom of the page under the items that I mentioned. I won't be able to link the items due to the sparse stock for the store.



Products Mentioned:

Into the Wild Triple Moisture Body Lotion
Into the Wild Perfume
Pink Chiffon Shimmer Body Lotion
Pink Chiffon Body Wash
White Citrus Body Wash
Twilight Woods Body Wash
Dark Kiss Body Wash
Forever Sunshine Fine Fragrance Mist
White Citrus Moisturizing Hand Soap
C.o Bigelow Lemon & Pomegranate Body Cream
Seaside Escape Candle 4oz
Aloha Vanilla Candle 4oz
Jungle Flower White Wallflower Starter
Damsefly Wallflower Starter
Pink Dogwood Wallflower Starter
Jungle Flower Pink Wallflower Starter
White Dogwood Wallflower Starter
Scent Oil in Market Peach
ScentPortable in Coconut Leaves
Scent Oil in Frosted Cupcake
Scent Oil in Creamy Pumpkin
Wallflower Bulb Refill in Flower Shop
Panda Pear Pocketbac
Hoot Berry Pocketbac
Pink Daisy Pocketbac
Jungle Fruit Pocketbac
Baa Black Cherry Pocketbac
Lip Balm in HoneyLicious
C.o Bigelow Lavender Salve
Daisy Candle Holder
Bow Body Mist Holder
Lady Bug Drenched Apple Flower Scentportable
Bird Coconut Vanilla Scentportable
Frog Candle Holder
Twilight Woods Mini Body Wash
Twilight Woods Mini Triple Moisture Hand Lotion
Paris Amour Mini Body Wash
PolkaDot Bow Tote Bag

Bath and Body Works Website Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment