Friday, June 15, 2012

Review: Bath and Body Works New Body Mist Formulation



Hey everyone I received the newly formulated bath and body works fragrance spray through the voxbox  program. I absolutely love Bath and Body Works so I was super excited to try this out! I am doing this review purely out of love for this product and am not being sponsored or compensated in any way. I recived the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent, I used to hate this scent because I found it over baring but with the new formulation the scent is much more toned down. So I can wear it all day without getting a headache which is great because this is actually a really pretty smelling scent. It really lasts a long while too which I was surprised to find out due to the fact the old ones didn't last long at all on me. I will list the difference scents that are in the fine fragrance mist collection bellow! Overall I really love this product. You can find all the scents at http://www.bathandbodyworks.com 
Thank you all for Reading!

Scents:
Be Enchanted
White Citrus
Cherry Blossom
Coconut Lime Breeze
Into the Wild
Dark Kiss
Black Amethyst
Sensual Amber 
Midnight Pomegranate
Carried Away
Forever Sunshine
Secret Wonderland
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Pink Chiffon
Pairs Amour
Twilight Woods
Sweet Pea
Moonlight Path
Japanese Cherry Blossom
Country Chic
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Sea Island Cotton



Products Talked About:

Japanese Cherry Blossom Fine Fragrance Mist; $14.00; Click Here
All Other Scents Talked About; $14.00; Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment