Friday, November 2, 2012

Review: Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit


    Hey everyone this is going to be my review on Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit. I received this through the Influenster and I'm not being paid or sponsored to write this review. The Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit comes with one pair of lashes, 13g of adhesive(which is latex free) and an applicator. The applicator is supposed to deliver an easy clean application. To use this you want to apply a thin line of glue to lashes and let set for 30-60 seconds. Using the applicator apply lashes to the lid as close to the lash line as possible and hold and wait until adhesive is completely dry. The retail for $4.99 and you can pick this kit up at Walgreens.
    
       Now for my opinion about the product, to start off I was excited about this product when I saw it in my Voxbox because I love to try out new lashes. So I followed the instructions on the package step by step so I could see how true to the instructions the application actually is. I removed the lashes and placed them up to my eye to measure the length I actually had to cut a good amount off for it to fit my eye. I used the applicator to hold the lashes while I applied the glue to the lash is a thin line and waiting about 40 seconds until it became tacky. I tried to use the applicator to apply them but the lash band just wasn't flexible enough for the applicator to bend it properly so I wound up using my fingers. I held them in place for about 30 seconds and the glue held well. I only wore them for a couple minutes due to the fact that they were ridiculously bulky and weighed down my eyelid. I might have liked them better if the were a bit more of a natural style and had a thinner for flexible band. Other then that it is a pretty good kit for the cost of it.

Pros: Lashes are well made, Applicator has good grip and glue is long lasting (tried it with different lashes after).

Cons: Thick lash band, to bulky and heavy on the eyelid and not natural enough for my taste. 
 




Hope you all enjoyed this post and if you decide to try this kit out it does come in different styles so I might try a more natural looking one if they have it!

Product Talked About:

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit; ;$4.99;  Click Here


Check out the rest of Kiss's products here! Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment