Thursday, November 8, 2012

Review: Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin


Hey everyone this is my review on Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin that was sent to me by Influenster. I'm not sponsored or paid by any company to do this review its all my own opinions. These two pins do the work of 20 bobby pins, all you have to do is twirl your hair up and twist in the pin and presto you have the perfect top knot.

Of course hearing this I was skeptical due to the fact that that I can never get the perfect top knot even with regular bobby pins. So I decided to just do what they said and twist my hair up and spin the pins in and surprisingly it worked perfectly even though my hair is curly. I will have some pictures below! The only complaint I have is the price is a little high for only two spin pins.


Products Mentioned:

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin; $6.29; Click Here


Check out the rest of there products here Goody.com

No comments:

Post a Comment