Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bath & Body Works Candle Haul


Hey everyone I just recently hit the two for $20 sale at bath and body works. I picked up a few of my favorite fall and winter scents. Including some new ones by White Barn Candle company that I find absolutely delicious smelling. The candles I bought are White Barn Nutmeg and Spice, Twisted Peppermint, Spiced Apple Toddy, Leaves and Winter.


A warm and toasty blend of apple brandy, spiced plum infused with mulled cider and tart cranberry. Smelling it I can defiantly smell the apple brandy and mulled cider the most with under scents of the plum and cranberry mixed it. This retails for $20.00.


With essence of icicles and snowflakes with notes of fir balsam, pine needles and winter woods. Smelling it I can defiantly smell the pine needles and fir balsam but I also pick up a light scent of vanilla and lavender also. This retails for $20.00.

A concoction of spiced caramel and nutmeg is how they describe the scent. When I smell it the first scent I pick up is the spiced caramel and then the nutmeg but I also get a light scent of cinnamon also. The retails for $20.00.

A medley of ripe apples, red berries and golden nectar. When I smell it I pick up an apple scent with hints of cinnamon and spice. The retails for $20.00.

Peppermint with vanilla and sugary musk. Smelling this I defiantly the peppermint and vanilla and a little bit of the sugary musk scent but mostly vanilla. This retails for $20.00.




Products Talked about:

Spiced Apple Toddy; $20.00; Click Here

Winter; $20.00; Click Here

White Barn no.1 Nutmeg and Spice; $20.00; Click Here

Leaves; $20.00; Click Here

Twisted Peppermint; $20.00; Click Here














No comments:

Post a Comment