Monday, November 5, 2012

Review: Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle in Black Pepper Bergamot



      Hey everyone this is a review about the Bath and Body Works Mini Candle in Black Pepper Bergamot.  This candle was sent for me to review through the Influenster VoxBox program. I am not being paid or sponsored to write this and its all my own opinions. I will start off with what the company has to say about there candle. They say that their candles provide an amazing fragrance experience. The people that make these are fragrance experts some of them world renown. They are in an elegant glass container and are the perfect size for doing trial runs on all of the scents. These candles can burn up to 15 hours. This fragrance is made up of spicy black pepper, bergamot and lavender. 

    Now for my review, when I received this candle I was very excited because I absolutely love bath and body works candles. This scent was new to me and the name through me off a bit at first since the first words in it are Black Pepper. So I smelled it and was surprised to find it doesn't smell as described but more like a mens cologne. I burned it for about an hour to see how the smell spread and was sad to find out it doesn't give off a strong scent until the top layer is completely melted. I've never had that happen with any of their other candles. All in all I wouldn't buy the scent my self but it burns evenly and is nicely made so I would say go check it out to see if the scent is to your liking. 


Products Mentioned:

Black Pepper Bergamot Mini Candle; $3.50; Get it Here

Check Out all the other great products they sell on their website: Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment