Monday, July 9, 2012

Writers Block: Paper Store Haul

[Image from Google]


Hello everyone here with another book haul..yes I know I seem to be buying a lot of books lately. That is just because all the books on my reading list have been appearing on the clearance racks at stores which well is awesome so I get them while they are at a great price. I went to my local Paper Store which I love by the way and noticed they have a clearance shelf right now so I looked through and bought four books! Well I also bought a hat maybe I will include that also since its cute!

[Image from Google]

Thirst is the first in a BindUp Collection by Christopher Pike for his series of books The Last Vampire and was published in 2009. It includes three of his books such as The Last Vampire, Black Blood and Red Dice. I linked the three titles to there descriptions so just click on them and you can check each of them out!
[Image from Google]

This novel called Stardust by Joseph Kanon is was published in 2010. Hollywood 1945, Ben Collier has just arrived from war torn Europe. To find his brother dead under mysterious circumstances. Why would a man with a beautiful wife, great acting career kill himself. He entered the world of Hollywood to uncover what happened to his brother.
[Image from Google]

This book is called Amy & Rogers Epic Detour and is by Morgan Matson, it was published in 2010. Amy Curry this her life stinks, after her mom moves from California to Connecticut. Her mother did this just in time for her senior year and just after her father has died in a car accident. So she decides to embark on a road trip her mothers friends son joins her so she does't have to go on her own. She hasn't seen him in years and does't know how the road trip will go.
[Image from Google]

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was written by Michelle Hodkin and was published in 2011. Mara Dyer does't think that life can get any weirder then waking up in the hospital with no memory. She believes there must be more to the accident that killed her friends and left her unharmed. Lastly she does't believe after all of this she can fall in love, she's wrong.
[Image from Google]

Lastly I bought this hat for my trip to Florida, its by the brand Life is Good.


Books Talked About:

Thirst by Christopher Pike; $9.99; Click Here
Stardust by Joseph Kanon; $14.49; Click Here
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour; $11.39; Click Here
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer; $10.98; Click Here
Tattered Bold Flower; $22.00; Click Here




No comments:

Post a Comment