Thursday, July 12, 2012

Last haul of the BBW's Semi Annual Sale!


[Image from Google]


   Hi everyone this is my last haul from the Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale! I had to go back and pick up a few things since I got a $10 dollars off a $30 dollar purchase coupon. So heres the last few things that I picked up!

The 16oz candles were only $8.00 each so I got the scents Wild Strawberry and Orchard Petal. I also got a 1oz candle in the scent Bahama Fizz.

I got four body sprays since they were 75% off of the regular price which made them each 2.50. I got the sent Wild Berry Tulips, Sun Kissed Berry, Peach Sparkle and a back up of Forever Sunshine because I love it!

I also got three body lotions and one body scrub. I got a Wild Berry Tulip Triple Moisture Body Cream, Forever Sunshine Triple Moisture Body Cream, a back up of Pink Chiffon Shimmer Body Lotion and Wild Berry Tulips Glowing Body Scrub.

Lastly I got three adorable Hand Sanatizer Pocket-Bac holders and a body spray metal holder.




2 comments:

  1. love seeing other peopls hauls :) btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow? would love my blog to be as good as yours :)x

    ReplyDelete