Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Presents 2011

Happy Holidays!




Hey everyone, I just thought I would do a post about some of the gifts I received for Christmas. In no way am I trying to brag I just thought I would let you know some of the products and fashion pieces you will see in future posts and let you know about some things you might be interested in buying yourself! I will put links for all the products in the end of the post.

[Image from Steve Madden]

I got these super cute booties from my mother they are by Steve Madden. They kind of remind me of the Jeffery Cambell's Lolita booties. These booties are super comfortable and super cute in my opinion they come in a variety of colors the ones I got were the tan ones above. I also would love to get my hands on the Cheetah ones also I think they are adorable. They also run a little small so I would get a size up if you buy them because i'm a 7 1/2 but I had to get an 8 due to the odd shape of the front of the shoe.

[Image from Google]

I also got these boots to share with my mum, they are by the designer Vera Wang. They are super cute and super comfortable. They are waterproof on the outside and have a fuzzy lining on the inside to make them nice and warm.
[image from sephora]

I got this little set from tarte, it came with a mini cheek stain, mini lights camera lashes mascara, mini lipsurgence lip stain, and a full size cream eyeliner. This set is called the Tarte Shining Stars Limited Edition Best sellers collection. I already tried most of the products so I will try and do a review on them soon.
[Image from Macys]
I also got these leggings from macys they are by the brand Hue, I got them in black. They are a corduroy leggings and are a skinny fit. They run true to size so if you would like to buy them then they would be what ever size you are in a elastic stretch skirt.
[Image from NewYork&Company Website]

I also got this vest by New York and Company its super cute and keeps me really warm. I got it in the sliver color above and also in a plum color. The are on sale now if you would like to get one so hurry!
[Images from Burts Bees Website]

I also got this Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme. This is supposed to be a heavy moisturizer to properly moisturize any dry skin that you have. I already have tried this product and will do a review on it with a few other body products as well.
[Image from google]

I also got this Chappy's Mint lip Balm i'm not sure if its by the Brand Chappy's or by another i'm not sure because it didn't show up online on any store at least but i'm sure if you look you could find it. The lip balm is moisturizing and gives a fresh mint scent.
[Image from Google]

This body scrub is also something I received, it is by the Brand Tree Hut it is a Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Body Scrub. This scrub is a harsh one but works very effectively and it has a nice subtle scent.
[Image from Google]

I also received the body butter that went along with the scrub. I haven't tried the body butter yet but it seems to be a thicker consistency with a very subtle scent just like the scrub.
[image from Google]
I also received this bath melt called Mango by lush. I think it costs around $4.00 so its pretty cheap and its supposed to melt to the heat of your bath. It makes the water a creamy texture and is supposed to be super moisturizing. I will let you know how I think of it after I use it!



Products Mentioned:
Steve Madden Booties;$99.98; Click Here
Vera Wang Booties; No longer avalible
Tarte Makeup; $25.00; Click Here
Hue Corduroy Leggings; $38.00; Click Here
NY&C Vest; $17.98; Click Here
Burts Bees HandCream; $9.00; Click Here
Chappys Lip Balm; $2.29; Click Here
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Butter Body Scrub; $6.99; Click Here
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter; $6.99; Click Here
Lush Mango Bath Melt; $5.95; Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment