Sunday, July 14, 2013

Product Review: Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick




Hey everyone, this is going to be my review on the Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Pink Cherie. This color is a satin finish and claims to be very moisturizing and give great vivid color. It also claims to help with fine lines and repair damaged lips. So now I will tell you what I thought of this product..... I loved it.
This lipstick is a very creamy consistency and defiantly is very moisturizing. It does give a good amount of color to the lips which I was surprised about since most moisturizing lipsticks don't give decent color pay off usually. I am only twenty so I am not sure about there fine line claims but it defiantly makes my lips just as soft as other lip balms I use do. So all in all I give this product 4.5 out of 5 stars I would defiantly recommend it if your looking for something moisturizing that gives a good amount of color to your lips. The only downside to this is the price, it retails for $18.00 which is even more then a MAC lipstick so I would only buy it if your really needing a moisturizing lip color! Hope this post helps you all out, Thanks for reading!



Products Mentioned: 

Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Pink Cherie; $18.00; Click Here


Disclaimer: I was sent this product to try out and review from Mary Kay and Influenster. I am in no way being sponsored or paid to write this and these are all my own opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment