Thursday, January 31, 2013

A small Haul!


Hello everyone! Just thought I would post some new clothing items that I have picked up recently.






This LuckyBrand shirt is super adorable I love both the leopard print and how its more of a seventies style cut. 





I love this sweater it is a little oversized and its also super soft. The bronze threading that they used in it is just so pretty!
   




I found this maxi dress at Forever2, it has the shark bite bottom and the deep V in the back that gives it sex appeal while staying modest by not showing to much leg or chest. Plus the lace sleeves are just adorable.




I got this top from Kohls for only about fourteen dollars and i've seen similar for up to fifty dollars so I was super excited to find it. I like how the Peter Pan collar has sequins, and they added an extra pop by having poka-dot fabric. Its a bubble bottom and fitted at the top so it fits really nicely.




I got this top from nordstrom's and its so comfy its a high low cut and super loose and flowy.  I like how it has added interest by having the pockets and the flap that hides the buttons. It was originally one hundered dollars but I got it for fourteen which I found very nice!



I purchased this sweater at forever21 and i've been looking at sweaters this style for a while. So when I found this one for only eight dollars I had to grab it!


I also got this adorable Sanrio themed sweater at Forever21 too! 





Lastly I picked up this Kenneth Cole Reaction Wallet for around only twelve dollars because mine was falling apart. I love how it comes with the little coin purse!











No comments:

Post a Comment