Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Influenster Beauty VoxBox!



  Hey everyone!
I recently received another voxbox from Influenster, this is the second one i've gotten and i'm so excited for what came in it. This one was called the Spring Beauty VoxBox so it came with a couple beauty products. Things from skin to nail care that I will be trying out and I will do a reviews for you all! I will list the products you will see future posts on below hope you all are having a great spring so far.

Products in the Spring Beauty Box:

  • Sheer Cover Duo Concealer
  • Aveeno Daily Moisturizer Body Wash
  • Chapstick Lip Sheild 365
  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects
  • Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Japanese Cherry Blossom
  • Soyjoy Bar
  • Dr. Scholls For Her Ball of Feet



I'm not being paid by any of these companies for talking about these products, I received them for free to tell you all about them and will be giving honest reviews for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment