Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Finally Got the Sam Edelman Lorissa Pumps!

[Image from Google]

       Hey everyone, I did a post earlier on about some of the things I wish I could own but couldn't due to the ridiculous price of them. So I was shopping on day and I saw a Bloomingdales outlet store so I decided to go in. I'm walking through the shoe section and stopped there they were I went over expecting to still have to pay at least $150.00 even at an outlet store. I was wrong, I snagged these babies for $110.00 best money i've ever spent on a pair of shoes. The only complaint that I have about them is that one of the studs fell off before I could even wear them. So if anyone knows if I can have them fixed please leave it in the comments. So far I haven't found someone that can. I hope you are all enjoying the spring and all the beautiful blooming flowers I know I am!



Items Listed

Sam Edelman Lorissa Pump; $200.00 ; Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment