Monday, December 26, 2011

Review:New York Color Liquid Lip Shine By NYC Cosmetics

[Image from Influenster.com]

I received this NYC Liquid lip shine in the color Nude New York through the Influenster VoxBox program. I have always loved NYC cosmetics products so I was very excited about receiving this product to try out. It have pure pigments that create a 3D gloss effect and is infused with Vitamin E that provides shine and moisture for your lips.This formula is non sticky and provides excellent shine and soft lips. It comes in 10 different shades from nudes to brights. It can be purchased at many different Drugstores.

Again I say I was super excited to try out this product due to my love of the brand in general. The color I received was Nude New York and it is a beige color with a silver shine almost to it. I tried it on and it is not sticky and moisturizes the lips pretty well and the color lasts a while. The color does transfer although onto cups and food when you eat or drink something which personally I can live with. So I will defiantly be purchasing more colors to try out!.

No comments:

Post a Comment