Monday, December 26, 2011

Review:impress Press on Nails by Broadway

[Image from Influenster.com]

I received these impress Press on Nails by Broadway Nails through Influenster VoxBox program. These nails are perfect for girls who simply don't have time to get a manicure or give themselves one. Its quick easy and long lasting and really simple to do all you do is fit the nail to your own, peel off the plastic backing, stick and hold for 10 seconds and you have an awesome manicure! It comes in 36 colors and patterns they retail for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns and are available at most drugstores.

When I tried these nails I was very skeptical because on past press ons I have tried before have ruined my nails. So I had my doubts about these but to my surprise these were easy to apply and take off to. So since the removal was so easy my actual nails weren't effected at all. They last for a long time but can get nicks just as easily or even more easily then regular nail polish. All together though these nails were great and I defiantly would buy them again if I needed to use a press on nail system.

http://impressmanicure.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment