Thursday, September 15, 2011

Some Fabulous Finds


I went shopping a yesterday and thought I would share some of the things I picked up with you, Enjoy!


[Image found on google]

I got this cardigan from New york and Company it is cream and trimmed with salmon Charmeuse.
[Image found on google]

I bought these denim trouser's from Black House White Market, they are a great fit for my body and they were on sale for only $49.99!

[Image from Google]

I got a beautiful cloche hat that looks similar to the picture above only without the bow strings on the bottom of the bow and it has the white stitching all the way down the brim.
[Image from nyxcosmetics.com]

I bought the blush by nyx cosmetics in terra cotta it is a beautiful bronze peach with gold sparkle. A little to much sparkle in my opinion now that I used it.
[Image from nyxcosmetics.com]

I bought a mega shine lip gloss in frosted beige by the nyx cosmetics line.
[Image from nyxcosmetics.com]

I bought another lipgloss from Nyx as well called Beige. Which doesn't make sense because the colors more of a pinky red tone .
[Image from google]

Lastly I turned some eyeshadow pans into mac and got a lipstick in Cream Cup its such a pretty color I love it!


Products Shown Above:

Cardigan; 50.00;nyandcompany.com
Denim Trouser; 49.99; Black house white market
Nyx Blush in Terra Cotta; 5.99; ulta.com
Nyx High Shine Lipgloss in frosted beige; 4.00; ulta.com
Nyx High Shine Lipgloss in Beige; 4.00; ulta.com
Mac Lipstick in Cream Cup; 14.99; maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment