Friday, September 23, 2011

Drugstore Finds



I went to cvs a few days ago and picked up a few things. I got some great deals too hope you enjoy the couple things I picked up!
I got this gorgeous shimmery nude lipstick, it gives a sheer coverage but gives a beautiful effect over darker shades making them less deep and overpowering. It also gives a wonderful glossy effect if worn alone on bare lips. This lipstick is around 7.00 but I got it on sale for 3.00.
I also purchased this lipstick its a beautiful bubble gum pink, it gives a wonderful pink tint to the lips. It has a slight sparkle to it in the bullet form but when on the lips gives more of a gloss finish. This would normally cost around 7.00 but I got it on sale for just 2.00!
I bought this lip stain from NYC Cosmetics, I have already tried two other colors of this brand of lip stain and loved them so I decided to pick up another. It is a deep red color and costs 4.99.
This eyeshadow from milani has a beautiful red pink color to it, it also has flecks of gold sparkle in it. When on the skin it gives more of a pink finish with a gold sparkle to it. This eyeshadow retails at 7.00 but I got it on sale for 4.00.
I also picked up this glitter eyeliner from Wet n Wilds Fantasy Makers collection. It gives off beautiful sparkle but when touch moves easily I haven't tried it in with a primer so I will see if that helps. This retails for 4.00.
I also picked up this lip gloss by NYC for halloween looks and just because i've never actually seen a black lipgloss before. It is quite pigmented and has silver flecks of sparkle in it. It retails for around 3.00.



Products Listed:
Maybelline Satin Sparkle; 7.00; DrugStores
Maybelline Pink Freeze;7.00; Drugstores
NYC Forever Mine Wine; 4.99; Drugstores
Milani I heart You;7.00;Cvs
WNW Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner; 4.00; Drugstores
NYC Kiss Gloss Blackula; 3.00; Drugstores

No comments:

Post a Comment