Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring 2011 Makeup Trends Series #1. Bold Lips


[Image found on Google]

A big trend this year for the spring is bold lip colors, oranges, purples, and hot pinks are great for this season. I know that some of these colors may look scary to wear at first but trying out a few colors out until you find the perfect shade can be worth it. A bold lipstick can give you the pop of color you need in order to keep looking fabulous even when your not wearing a speck of makeup other then it. A bold lip and a little waterproof mascara can keep you looking fabulous at the pool or even the beach!




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to wear bright colours on my lips. I'm sick of nudes being in style.

    I love your blog and I'm pubicly following it. I would love it if you could check out mine and pubicly follow back.

    www.jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete