Friday, March 25, 2011

My Favorite Nail Polish Colors for Spring 2011



One thing that I love about spring time is a bright and vibrant colors that you can paint your nails with. Some of my favorites are pinks, blues, green, and orange. I use all different brand nail polishes but my favorite brand definitely has to be Milani their polishes are always opaque and go on smoothly.

Leave your favorite colors for Spring down below I'm always looking for new colors to try out!



Products Shown:

  • L'Oreal Paris Nail Polish; 420 Ragin' Cajun $4.99
  • China Glaze; 651 Tree Hugger $5.00
  • Wet n Wild: Wild Shine Polish; Sunny Side Up $0.99
  • Milani Nail Lacquer; 85 Bolting Blue $4.49
  • Maybelline Express Finish; 35 Sheer Satin Slip $3.99
  • China Glaze; 625 For Audrey $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment