Friday, March 22, 2013

Things I've Picked up Lately




Hey everyone I went shopping recently and these are the few things I picked up for my trip coming up to New York for IMATS. I'll defiantly be doing a post on that also after I go! I will put links to everything below!
 Disclaimer: I paid for everything in this post with my own money and am not being sponsored to write this post.




I thought this crop top was absolutely adorable! Its by the brand ASTR and its called the Print Bralette, it retails for $38.00. 


I got this skirt to go with the top above, I love how its both high waisted and pleated. It is by the brand Mural and the name is Skater Skirt, it retails for $48.00.


I also got this blazer to finish off the outfit above I completely loved the color. It is by the brand Halogen and it called the Three Quarter Roll Sleeve Blazer, it retails for $99.00. I got it on sale for $40.59 which was an great deal!


I also got this dress by Material Girl I love the fun almost water color looking pattern and the mesh backing at the shoulders. Also of course the exposed zipper just gives it that final touch. It retails for $38.00 and is called the Sleeveless Printed Illusion dress.
 


Lastly I picked up this super cute bag, I love that its neon pink and its my favorite style the Tote. Its by Nine West and is called Can't Stop Shopper Large Double Zip Tote. It retails for $85.00.


Products Mentioned:

Print Bralette by ASTR; $38.00; Click Here
Skater Skirt by Mural; $23.98; Click Here
Three Quarter Roll Sleeve Blazer by Halogen; $40.59; Click Here
Sleeveless Printed Illusion Dress by Material Girl; $22.99; Click Here
Can't Stop Shopper Large Double Zip Tote by Nine West; $62.99; Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment