Monday, October 15, 2012

I ♥ Fall Tag!



[image from google]

Hey everyone I am doing the I Heart Fall Tag hope you enjoy and I tag all of you to do this!



1. Favorite Fall lip product?
   My favorite fall lip product would have to be my EOS lip balms they keep my lips super moisturized during the dry weather.

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
   My favorite fall nail polish is Vintage Vamp by MAC its a beautiful deep red color that gives you that real blood red feel.


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
   This one is a hard one for me but I would have to say Spiced 
Pumpkin Latte its like your literally drinking fall in a cup.


4. Favorite Fall Candle?
   Salted Caramel by Bath and Body Works is the perfect warm and yummy scent for fall.


5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory?
   Hats are defiantly are my favorite fall accessory!


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
   None of the above I love horror movies and all of that but I hate when things jump out at me.


7. Favorite Halloween movie?
   My favorite movie to watch durring the spooky season is definatly John Carpenters Halloween its just the perfect amount of everything spooky. Plus who doesn't jump at the sight of Michael Myers.


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
  Kit Kat Bars!


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
   Captain America's Daughter!


10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
     The gorgeous weather, not to hot not to cold just right and the wonderful color of the changing leaves!


No comments:

Post a Comment