Sunday, November 6, 2011

Brown Dramatic Eye For Fall

This is a great look for fall using the Urban Decays Naked Palette.


Start out with a fresh clean face and then apply a moisturizer and a primer.

Then apply your foundation and concealer and set it with powder. [The flash makes my face look tan in the first picture but its actually pale like this] I used mac's mineralize foundation in NC20, select cover-up in NW20, and mineralize skin finish natural in Medium.

Apply a bronzer in a 3 formation on the contours of the sides of your face. I used N.Y.C smooth skin bronzing face powder.
Then apply a light dusting of a light bronzer to your entire face. I used N.Y.C. smooth skin bronzing face powder.

Apply a peach or bronze blush color to the apples of your cheeks and work it into your hairline. I used mac's melba.

Add a highlight color to your cheek bones, bridge of the nose, chin, above the brows and in the inner corners of the eyes. I used mac's Perfect Topping.
Fill in your brows. I used naked and buck from urban decay.

Apply a light champagne shade onto the lid. I used Macs mineralize skin finish natural in medium for an eyeshadow.

Apply a coppery brown to your crease and outer v. I used smog from Urban Decay.
Blend a darker brown into the outer V. I used Hustle by Urban Decay.
Apply a highlight to your brow bone. I used Virgin by Urban Decay.
Smudge a black shadow across the upper lash line and wing it out a bit. I used creep by Urban Decay.
Smudge a brown shadow on your lower lash line, curl your lashes and apply a black mascara. I used smog by Urban Decay. I used L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara.
Line your lips with a plum lip liner. I used Baby Berry by Jordana.
Apply a plum lipstick. I used Gypsy by ELF.
Apply a shimmery purple lipgloss. I used Kat von D's BAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment