Saturday, August 27, 2011

Get Your Freak on!



This tag seems like a fun little one, it was originally created by CarlyCristman on youtube so check her out.


1. Whats a nickname only your family calls you?
My family either calls me Chris or my middle name Larissa
2. Whats a weird habit of yours?
I hold my hands like a little bunny in front of me and don't even realize i'm doing it -__-
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
When people sneeze it horrifies me I have no idea why, I think its because when I was 6 a woman sneezed on my hotdog at applebee's and it traumatized me for life haha
4. Whats a song you secretly love to blast & belt out when your alone?
I always sing and dance around to The Middle of Nowhere by Selena Gomez....
5. Whats one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people walk slow even though they are perfectly capable of walking faster and when people talk in really high pitched tones, oh and when teenage girls act stupid and squeal it annoys me to the point i usually have to leave where ever i am just because i hate it so much.
6. Whats one of your nervous habits?
I hold my hands in front of me like a bunny does when it stands on its hind legs, i bite the skin on my lip. I chew on the inside of my cheeks, I bite the skin around my fingers I bounce my legs and I twitch my right eye uncontrollably. I do all of these things on a normal basis too its lovely =p
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side because its closest to my door and for some reason I feel like someones always going to climb in my window even though its like 40 feet off the ground so i have a plan in my mind that if that happens I can bolt for my door.
8. What was your first stuffed animal & its name?
A pink bear the sings the song some of my favorite things its name is Pink Bear original right?
9. Whats the drink you always order at starbucks?
A venti coconut frappacino
10. Whats the beauty rule you preach....but never actually practice...?
Moisturize your Face!!! yeah i almost never do....
11. What way do you face in the shower?
With my back to the water unless i'm washing my face.
12. Do you have any "weird body skills"?
I can make a three bump wripple with my tongue.
13. Whats your favorite comfort food/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat anyways?
The papa classic burger at papa ginos with extra sauce its sooooo good.
14. Whats a phrase or exclamation you always say?
oky poky
15. Time to sleep! What are you actually wearing?
Boyshorts and some type of shirt sometimes a nightgown of sorts.


Hope you enjoy the tag and if you decide to do it put the link in the comments so I can read your answers!

1 comment:

  1. i agree with your pet peeves! haha that annoys me so much as well!

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete