Monday, April 4, 2011

11 Most Reached For Products


[Image found on Google]
This is my daily moisturizer it has a creamy yet almost water like texture that leaves my skin moisturized but doesn't leave a greasy finish which most moisturizers leave on my skin. This product also evens out my skin tone and reduces redness by targeting irritated areas of the skin and moisturizing and soothing the area.
[Image found on Google]
This eyeshadow is called Carbon it is made by the brand MAC. It is a simple matte black eyeshadow, I use this eyeshadow everyday as an eyeliner. I also use it every once in a while when I am doing a smokey eye that needs a little more depth.
[Image found on Google]
This eyeshadow is called Ego by MAC it is a starflash finish and leaves a sheer shimmering pink color on the lid. I use this as an all over lid color for days where I want to go for a more natural look but still have that nice shimmer.
[Image found on Google]
Mac Mineralize Foundation is my daily foundation that I use. It has a smooth creamy texture and has a moisturizing complex that keeps my skin smooth and moisturized for hours. It also have spf 15 which gives my skin protection if I decide to not use sunscreen[which i don't recommend]. This foundation has a matte finish without leaving a cakey look.
[Image found on Google]
This is the Urban Decay Naked Pallet and I use this almost every day. It has twelve eye shadows ten are shimmer finish and two are matte. All of the colors go so well together so I can come up with anything from a simple natural look to a dramatic smokey eye. Plus the color creep makes a great eyeliner.
[Image found on Google]
I use this to keep my eyeshadow vibrant and make it so they can not crease. This is a creamy formula that smooths on to a almost non visible finish but at the same time evens out the skin color on your eyelid.
[Image Found on Google]
I use this Mineralized Skin Finish everyday in the areas of my face that I highlight, such as my cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of my nose and the inner corners of my eyes. This product is a shimmery finish that is easy to blend because of how fine the shimmer is in the product. Plus you use so little of this product each day it will last you a very long time.
[Image found on Google]
This eyeshadow is called Sushi Flower it is made by MAC and it is a satin finish. I like to use this on the outer half of my eye or in my crease. In my opinion it is more of a matte finish then a satin.
[Image found on Google]
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used, the brush is big enough to cover each of your lashes thoroughly. I can either just use one coat for a nice natural look or build it up for a more dramatic look. This formula gives a very clean look on your lashes that doesn't clump.
[Image found on google]
This blush is called Well Dressed and it is made by MAC cosmetics. It is a satin finish that leaves a sheer pink color when used with a slight shimmer to leave a nice glow to your skin.
[Image found on Google]
Urban Decays eyeliner in zero is the one I use everyday in my tight line and sometimes in my waterline when I want more of a defined eyes. It stays in my waterline without smudging for hours and also is creamy enough to use as an eyeliner on my lid that is easy to smudge out for a smokey effect.


Products Listed:
Bioelements Absolute Moisture; Bioelements.com; $33.00
Mac Carbon Eyeshadow; Mac Counter or Store; $14.00
Mac Ego Eyeshadow; Mac Counter or Store; $14.00
Mac Mineralized Foundation; Mac Counter or Store; $32.50
Urban Decay Naked Pallet; Sephora; $48.00
Urban Decay Primer Potion; Sephora; $18.00
Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Perfect Topping; Mac counter or store; $28.00
Mac Sushi Flower Eyeshadow; Mac counter or store; $14.00
L'oreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara; CVS,Walgreens,Rite Aid; $7.79
Mac Well Dressed Blush; Mac counter or store; $19.50
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero; Sephora; $18.00

3 comments:

  1. Nice post! :)

    I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow back pubicly. http://www.jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, great blog! I love that urban decay pallet, Can you get that in Australia?
    check out my blog also xx www.sydneymakeupartist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if they ship to australia or not you can always check there website or sephora.com :) glad you enjoyed my blog

      Delete